Saturday, November 1, 2008

Brannon

This week Brannon and I had another interesting conversation. The older he gets, the more interesting our conversations are. I was getting ready for school and I wasn't finished getting dressed yet. Here's how our conversation went:

Brannon: What are those spots on your tummy?
Me: There called stretch marks.
Brannon: How did they get there?
Me: Well, when you were in my tummy, you were so big that the skin on my tummy had to stretch.
Brannon: I wish you didn't have those spots.
Me: Well, they don't bother me.
Brannon: I wish God would take those spots off your tummy.
Me: Well, a lot of mommies have spots like this.
Brannon: I wish God would take away all the spots on all the mommies tummies.
...long silence...
Brannon: Miss Jill doesn't have those spots.

Don't know where that came from...;)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That's so funny... maybe God will grant his wish for ALL mommies:) Happy Thanksgiving!