Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crazy Weather Day!

These are some pictures from our day. As many of you know, the weather man said this morning that we could have 1 - 2 inches of snow. Boy were they wrong! We had about 4 inches of snow that then blew and drifted all over the place! It was the weirdest weather, because when I dropped Brannon off at school this morning it was fine. Then within the 5 - 10 minutes I was in the building, it began to snow like crazy, almost a complete "white out"! It did this ALL DAY LONG! Then this afternoon after I left my school, and before I got to Washington Street, all of a sudden the clouds blew away, the sun came out, and there was a beautiful blue sky for as far as I could see.
So weird!
Here are some pictures of the snow on the way home from school. The picture of Shawn is of him at school dressed as Batman. They are having spirit week this week, and today was superhero day. Alex dressed himself in his own personal superhero creation..."Pirate Robin". And Brannon is just dressed in his Spiderman PJ's posing for me.
Can't wait to see what kind of weather we will have tomorrow! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: