Saturday, October 25, 2008

Brannon's Field Trip to Tuttles

Brannon's birthday week was a big week for him. Monday was picture day and parent's open house, Tuesday was his field trip to Tuttle's, and Thursday was his birthday, show and tell AND Bookmobile (this was a big deal to him) day! As a kid, when you have your birthday, it makes it all the more special and exciting when there is a lot going on the week of your birthday! It's like it was all planned just because it was your birthday week! :)

Well, I am finally getting the pictures I took from Brannon's field trip on the blog. Hopefully his birthday party pictures (and Shawn's...from August) will make their way onto the blog soon too! ;)

Here are some group pictures of the kids in his class. The boy in the blue jacket is Peyton that he talks about a lot.

These are his buddies in class. I think the little girl in the red coat is SO cute! They were all sweet kids! I'm not sure what the big deal was about sticking their tongues out...must be a 4/5 year old thing! ;)

Here's Brannon picking his apples and pumpkin. After going to Tuttle's twice with 2 different classes, we have lots of apples and pumpkins around our house! Tis the season!

What would a trip to Tuttle's be without jumping in the hay?!

Brannon is our little gymnast / monkey! He has perfected the monkey bars, and loves to flip, climb and swing on anything!

Here are some pictures of me and my big 5 year old! I can't believe he is already 5!!! I realy had a nice time with Brannon. I always enjoy watching him interact with the other kids. He was so sweet, because a couple of times he called me over to different places so that just the two of us could play together. I love my big boy! I hope and pray that we always stay close. We have always spent time in bed right before he goes to sleep just talking about any and everything. I hope that never changes, and that the time I spend with him now will build a foundation of trust that will continue on through the teenage years (that I am terrified of!) and adulthood.

And they're off...
This is Brannon and his friend Nate on the bus waiting to leave to go back to school. Big surprise...they are sticking their tongues out! :P

No comments: