Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Morning

Here are the boys Easter morning.


Notice how Brannon nice and neatly lines his chocolate covered marshmallow bunnies (which are my favorite...next to the hallow Easter bunny you can bite his head and tail off of :-) and Alex just kind of throws them out. I am always amazed how they can be SO different!


We let them choose one Easter candy they could eat this morning. Brannon chose a big marshmallow bunny covered in sugar (kinda like a big squished peep). When we got to breakfast he said, "My tummies not feeling so good!" I wonder why? Alex on the other hand chose a small bag of Skittles. And what does my crazy little boy do? He puts them inside his breakfast that's what!

Both boys also got a superhero toy for Easter, because what says Easter more than superheros!


Brannon's working on the bag for Nana and PaPaw's gift. What sweet boys!


When we got to church, we dropped off Alex and saw one of his friends (Lucas) wearing the same outfit! It was so cute that I had to get my camera and take a picture of them. And of course we couldn't leave out the other cuties in his class! And of course Alex had to do that creepy smile again! This too will pass!

Shawn and I keep the 1 year olds during Sunday school, and since I had my camera, I had to take some pictures of our kiddos! The first little boy is SO cute. His name is Walker, and he has a mohawk! The next sweetheart is Micah, which we affectionatey call "smiley", because he is always smiling! The last cutie is Sam. I thought this was such a good picture of Sam in his cool sport's coat! I have taken care of most of the babes since their first day at church. This summer most of them will be turning 2!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan J said...

Love the super-cute pictures! And Micah sure loves his favorite SS teachers :)