Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pictures at Nana and PaPaw's House

Here are some cute pictures of the boys before they changed into more comfortable attire! :)


I love the way Alex is looking at Brannon! He LOVES his big brother!
I'm not sure why Brannon is doing the "Captain Morgan" stance, but he sure was into posing today. He even was doing the, "one hand in the pocket and lean against the wall" pose.
What a poser! :)



I thought the pictures of all of us turn out really good!
We tried to pose Alex like Brannon, with his hand in his pocket and leaning on the wall, but he just couldn't quite get it!

Again, this is our Alex! He made this bunny hat at school on Friday, and he has been wearing it around, so we had to get a picture of him in it! To make him laugh, and not give us the creepy smile he has been doing for pictures lately, I was jumping up and down and "shaking my booty". And of course, Alex couldn't resist and started shaking his booty too, while singing "Shake your boooooty, Shake your booooty!" What a crazy kid! I love him!


After pictures, the boys got Easter gifts from Nana and PaPaw. They got the coolest dragon/knight/horse set. They LOVED them! Then the boys gave me the sweetest card with them saying, "Happy Easter! I love you!" and a cool new MercyMe CD. The boys gave Nana and PaPaw an Easter craft that we started over spring break (more pictures to come on that). Notice the white bag. Brannon did a really good job writing on it and then drew a picture of Nana and PaPaw. I love the way he drew PaPaw's hair!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you--posting fool! I'm impressed!

I LOVE the pics of the boys. They look great! And your dress is awesome! Did we miss you last week at church or did you go to your parents church?