Sunday, August 3, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Well, I got to thinking about Evan and Brannon, and all our boys that are growing up into little men way too quickly in front of their mommy's misty eyes, and I thought that in honor of Evan turning 5, I would post some pictures of him and Brannon from when they were babies. Enjoy! I have always especially loved the pictures of the two of them in the chair in the nursery (that is just 5 out of about 15 pictures I took of that "event"). It was in January 2004, so Brannon would have been about 3 months, and Evan was about 6 months.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh, those are precious!!!!! i need to download them all and do a layout. IT's priceless. Evan's sitting here looking at them with me. He keeps saying "Awwwwwwww"