Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alex's Birthday Party Part 1

Alright, so it is about a month and a half since Alex's birthday party, and I am just now getting around to posting pictures. I figured I probably should post them soon since it is almost Brannon's birthday! :) For Alex's 3rd birthday he had a Wall-e birthday party. He loves Wall-e...and Eve! We all had a fun time at his birthday, and we had a beautiful day too! It was a little on the warm side, but nice! All the kids got Wall-e masks to wear, and Alex also had a "Birthday Bot" pin.




Ok, so usually my ideas for the boys birthday party's go really well (no matter how crazy they are). This year, I guess I was off my game. If you have seen Wall-e, you know that he is left on Earth to clean up all the waste left behind by people. He rolls around, scoops trash, presses it together and then deposits a cube of trash. My idea for Alex's party was to have lots of boxes for them to stack and topple over. My boys did it a little before people starting coming, but no one else really seemed to be into it. They preferred to just play on the swing set. Oh well!


Our next activity was to make "space globes". I had put water, oil and food coloring in little Pepsi bottles and then let them put glittery confetti and stars into the bottle. Then I gave each child a sheet of Wall-e stickers to put on the outside of the bottle. SCORE! This activity was a real success! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: