Saturday, September 20, 2008

Laptop

I am so EXCITED! We have had a laptop for a couple of years. It never has been our main computer, but it was nice to have around. We both called it our mistress because we would get engrossed in something on the internet on the laptop when we should have been doing something with the boys...you know how it is. It had one of those external internet cards that sticks out the side, and about a year and a half ago Alex knocked it off the table and broke the internet card in half. I know, big surprise that Alex ran into something! ;) Well, about a year ago Shawn bought a new internet card for the laptop, but he never could get it to work. Well, last night I was messing around with the laptop and decided that I was going to try and get the card to work. I don't know what I did, but I got it working!!! I am SO excited, because now I can use Picasa!!! Since we have a Mac, we can't use Picasa because they don't have a Mac version yet (they are suppose to be coming out with a Mac version at the end of the year...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!). On the Mac, you have to use IPhoto, and I think that there is no comparisons between Picasa and IPhoto. Picasa is much better and much much easier! So anyways...Yeah for me!!! :)

No comments: