Monday, September 8, 2008

Brannon's Class

Today I stayed home with Alex because my mom had surgery on her eyes. Alex and I decided to surprise Brannon and eat lunch with him at his school. :) He was so excited to see us. It was neat to be able to meet some of the kids in his class. Big surprise...there are about 8 boys and 6 girls in his class. Brannon's teacher's name is Mrs. Cory. She is wonderful! I can't believe all that he has learned in the couple of weeks he has been there!



Brannon has his arm around one of his best buddies in class, Peyton Stinger (that is what he calls him when he talks about him). The other boy next to Peyton Stinger is Geoffrey. That is his other buddy in class.

Mrs. Cory and Brannon
He said that he wanted me to take a picture of him hugging her. :)

No comments: