Sunday, May 11, 2008

Dad's Birthday - May 5th

On Monday we went over to my mom and dad's house to celebrate my Dad's Birthday and to cook hamburgers on the grill (yummy!). Here are some pictures from that evening.

PaPaw and his boys!

I love the way Brannon is sitting on the table...dirty feet and all! ;)


Dad is always so patient with the boys. He has always spent one on one time with them, talking, playing together in their room, reading them books or just watching a movie together cuddled up on the couch.

Not to be left out of an opportunity to sit on the table, Alex jumped up there to eat his cake.


Big surprise, Alex is dancing on his chair! That boy sure does love to dance!

This is a picture of PaPaw (with glass on in the middle) and Brannon and Alex on either side of him. Brannon drew it.

Here is a token picture of me and Alex. I am usually the one taking the pictures, so I thought I would include a snapshot of me.



Here's Brannon Reading a card to PaPaw.

Brannon and PaPaw...Brannon sure does love his PaPaw!


Alex and PaPaw...It is SO hard to get a decent picture of Alex these days. But Brannon went through the same thing, so I guess this too shall pass!

Silly Boy!

No comments: