Thursday, May 15, 2008

Looking Back

While I was getting Brannon's T-Ball pictures together, I started looking at his baby pictures. Wow! I can't believe that almost 5 short years ago Brannon was a tiny 9 lb. baby. He has changed SO much! Here are a few of my favorites that I came across.

Here's Brannon right after he was born. What a chub!

Brannon's about 3 or 4 months old here. What a sweet angelic face.

This looks a little more like Brannon now, in the face.

Brannon is about 6 or 7 months old here. This was during my Spring Break, and he had just learned to sit up.

Brannon used to LOVE smushed bananas. That's what's all over his toothless face. :) Notice how his eyelashes are kinda stuck together with banana goo.

Here's Brannon and PaPaw on his first Easter. This is the age that I think Brannon started to take on a "pixyish" look for a while. I have always thought that it is so weird how some kids look one way, and then almost over night their faces completely change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He was so cute!