Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Haircut Night!

Ever since last summer, I have been cutting Brannon's hair. Recently I have begun cutting Alex's hair too. I'm still not sure I completely like the clipper's haircut on Alex, but I am getting more and more use to it. Alex's hair grows SO fast! It probably grows at least 2x faster than Brannon's, so it is just easier (and cheaper) to just cut it myself. I thought it would be cool to do a few before and after pictures of the boys and their haircuts. I do the main clipper cutting, and Shawn does their neck and around their ears.

Alex before his haircut.

This is such a goofy picture of Alex. Notice the skinned up knees. You know summer and short's weather are here because Alex has scabs on his knees. ;)


Yep! That's our Alex!

Alex after his haircut.

What a big boy!

Brannon before his haircut.

This is a goofy look too!

Brannon after his haircut.

You really can't tell very well in this picture that he had a haircut, but I think you can really tell on Alex.



Here's Shawn working on Brannon's hair. Brannon sits so well during his haircuts! Alex, on the other, won't sit still. I have to hold him down when Shawn's cutting around his ears and neck. He is so ticklish, and of course everything "huts". This is Alex speak for "hurts".

By the end of this haircutting session, Shawn was REALLY tired of me taking pictures. :)

No comments: