Friday, April 25, 2008

We can't wait for summer!

Here are the pictures I took this afternoon. I stayed home with the boys today so that they could go to school. After I picked them up from school, we came home and they played outside while I cut the grass and cleaned out the garage. Brannon was so excited because he was able to play with Aaron. Aaron is the 19 year old son of our neighbors. Brannon LOVES Aaron! Aaron is SO good with him. Brannon will say, "Hey, will you come over and play with me?" and Aaron will say, "Sure dude...what do you want to do?" They played for about an hour and a half in the dirt together.

Along with the pictures, I took some video with my new camera. I think it turn out really good and extremely clear!

Alex was just looking at the pictures I was adding to the bog, and he said, "Aw...look at those little boys! That's me and Bubbie!"






Here is Brannon telling a penguin joke. He just randomly started making up jokes and telling them to me. Watch Alex on the side. He looks so cute laying with his hands on his face. :)



Aren't they so sweet looking! They were covered with dirt, cherry Icee, popsicle juice and anything else they may have picked up from outside along the way. Needless to say when Shawn got home, we strips 2 little boys and put them in the shower.



No comments: