Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Shoes

Yesterday was my birthday, and I was SO excited because I got a new camera! YEA!!!! Our old one was having some technical difficulties. So, this evening I finally got a chance to try it out! :)

This set of pictures are of Brannon trying on his new baseball cleats, and Alex trying on Brannon's other pair of baseball socks.



You can't tell, but the socks go almost all the way up to Brannon's underwear! :)


Here he is hiking up his shorts. I don't know why he thought he needed to hike up his shorts to put on shoes.


There's Brannon's, "I think I'm cool" look.


Aren't they cute? :) Notice, Brannon still has his shorts hiked up. ;) Brannon is also wearing Shawn's favorite shirt (I watch ESPN with my Daddy). We got it at a garage sale for 75 cents when Brannon was probably less than a year old. It's hard to believe that he use to wear it as a nightshirt.


Alex is showing off his cool socks. Notice where the heal is on the left side.


Two funny boys trying out their new shoes and socks. Alex is wearing the black socks with Brannon's brown sandals...boy is he stylish! :)

No comments: