Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Joys of Fatherhood

WARNING!!! This post contains talk of bodily functions....so I wanted you to forewarn you in case that kind of talk makes you sick. Then you should probably skip this entry.

Alrighty then...so on Saturday I am talking on the phone with my brother (I am downstairs). As I am talking I here a voice from upstairs calling for me. This voice, Brannon, says, "Daddy, come up here and check out my poop!"

That's right. He wanted me to come look at his poop. Since he was supposed to be sleeping, I said goodbye to my brother and went upstairs to check on his duke. When I got upstairs he was SO excited. He told me, "Dad, it's two colors!" The thoughts that went through my head at that moment..... So I got to the bathroom and sure enough, it was two colors. Neon green and brown. It looked like someone had started to mix those two colors of Play-Doh then just quit. It was bizarre.

End of the story? Nope. Guess who wanted pictures? Well....all of us did. So I got out my phone and took pictures of Brannon posing with his poop. Once I get them off I phone I will post them here (only with the poop blacked out because I don't want to gross anyone out).

There you go. Fatherhood is awesome!!

Shawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan told me he pooped like scrambled eggs the other day. He asked if I wanted to see. I politely declined.

Boys and their poop. ;)