Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Before and After...the swing addition

Ok...so I love before and after shots of things, and this was a perfect time to do some. About 4 years ago, I got this really cool swing for the backyard for my birthday. It has reclining seats, a storage table and a place for your drinks. Four years ago it was so nice to sit out and swing and watch Brannon, and then Alex play. Now, it is DISGUSTING! It has turned green and gritty with sludge in between the seat cushions! I decided to try and clean it with my mom and dad's power washer. I also randomly mixing together a bunch of cleaners...CLR, dish cleaner and Oxyclean. Well, with a good scrub brush and this strong mixture, I cleaned (or just bleached out) the crud and grime. Look at the improvement! I don't feel gross and dirty every time I sit on it now!

BEFORE


HALFWAY THROUGH

BEFORE

AFTER


AFTER

No comments: