Monday, June 16, 2008

Breakfast

Dave had an interview in Shelbyville (sp?) the Friday they were here, and we just found out last week that they offered him the job! :) We are looking forward to hopefully have them closer by us soon! :)

Here are some funny breakfast/morning pictures of the boys.



I really don't ever let Brannon drink out of the milk jug (I don't think that he had ever thought about doing it), but there was only a little bit left, so I asked him if he wanted to. He thought it was so cool! The zipper of his pjs looks like he is spilling the milk all over himself.



The boys were playing a file folder game I made back in college. They thought it was cool to see themselves with weird eyes.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought he'd spilled the milk at first. that's funny!

Anonymous said...

I keep waiting for more pics! ;)