Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Time - A Day in the Life of the Crull Boys

I LOVE the summertime! On an average day, we wake up at about 7:30 or 8:00 and eat breakfast. Then by about 9:00 or 10:00, we go outside and start playing in the pool (yes this includes me - when it is hot, I will take a dip in the pool and splash around as well...I have no shame!). By about noon, I get lunch ready, and we eat outside. Then when they are done, they play some more in the pool and the yard until about 1:00 or 2:00. Then they strip down and put some cloths on and go upstairs to take a nap (and some days, I do too). At about 4:00 or 5:00, they wake up, eat a snack and go back outside and play in the pool. At about 6:00 or 7:00 we eat dinner, and after dinner we take a wagon ride around the neighborhood. At about 9:00 or 9:30, the boys go down for the night. Alex will go right to sleep within minutes of his head hitting the pillow. Brannon, on the other hand, will talk, play, roll around, and do who knows what else in his bed until 10:30 or 11:00 before he finally falls asleep (we have been thinking about taking his afternoon nap away to see if that will help). So, that's our life over the summer!

I LOVE summertime!





These two pictures are of Brannon when he was about a year and a half. :)



Brothers!


We seem to be doing a lot of peeing this summer! I always tell them to go and pee on this tree. I figure it will either help it grow or kill it. :) I will say that the grass under this tree is very green now! They were trying to pee together, and then Alex would get mad because Brannon would pee on his pee. Boys!




This is our favorite lunch place now and then (summer of 2006).



No comments: