Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Better Batter Baseball!!!

I know I have mentioned this before, but what is with my son's posing? Does anyone else have a son that poses like this? ;) Since he was wearing his Batman shirt, he said that he had to wear his Batman hat...his winter Batman snow hat! He looked so funny, but he was so proud of himself! And, of course a few days later, guess who else decided to accessorize with the Batman hat...Alex.



I thought they looked so funny taking turns riding on top of the car. Look at Alex's foot in the picture on top. It looks painful, but I don't remember him crying. On the bottom picture, look at Brannon's ears...they look so funny sticking out the sides of his hat. :)




Alex likes to play with his brother's Better Batter Baseball set. He likes to play with it, but LOVES to say it. :) I think it is quite funny too! I wish that I would have taped a few seconds longer because at the end, he just stops and says, "OK".


1 comment:

Shawn Crull said...

I think he poses like that because he sees it on all those silly entertainment news shows you watch! :)

Love ya!
Shawn