Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Last Day of School

Here are two pictures from my last day of school, last Wednesday (5/28). :)



Last week, Shawn was awesome! He was very flexible when it came to the time I needed to spend cleaning up my classroom from a school years worth of collecting clutter. When I got home last Wednesday, I came home to my 3 favorite guys playing outside.

As much as I love teaching, it doesn't hold a candle to my job as a mom. I live for the summers and the time I get to spend with my boys (and Shawn). I have always said that I am so lucky to have a job that allows me to have so much time at home with my boys. I think that teaching is really the best job for a working mom. I am also SO blessed to have my mom watch the boys. I have never had to worry about my boys during the day. I feel that what my mom does with the boys is the same as what I would be doing with them (with a lot more patience).









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look too cute on those hats!