Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brothers

Two boys...22 months apart. Looking back, I don't know how we did it, and I am sure in a couple of years I will say the same thing looking back at this time in our lives with headstrong 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year olds. But I am SO thankful to have two boys so close together. God knew the blessing that we couldn't quite see when I was surprised to find out that I was pregnant that cold January morning. We look at Brannon and Alex and see how wonderfully blessed we are to have 2 healthy, happy boys who love each other dearly! Here are a few pictures of our precious boys. They are, and hopeful will always be, each others best friend.

New box :)


These pictures are from the end of our Forum zoo trip a couple of weekend ago. They were SO winy and tired! You wouldn't know from these pictures, but they did not want their picture taken, especially with each other. They were arguing over who was going to sit by the big lion on the back of the bench. Brannon finally said, "Let's just act like we like each other!" They did a good job "acting". :)




No comments: