Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Bachelorette

For those of you who watch The Bachelorette (I know there are a lot of you out there!), below is a link to a really good article about Jason. I couldn't believe she didn't choose Jason! But, as I told Shawn..."It's not my heart". And, Jesse is a great guy too! But, did you notice how personable Jason was with Deanna's family? Especially with her grandmother...holding her hand while they talked. I think Jason had that minister type quality about him. He seemed to be totally focused on the person he was talking to or with. I hope he finds long lasting love!!!!

I had to just get that off my chest! :)

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-runner-up-jason-mesnick-talks-about-his-experience-7392.php

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link won't work. IT's cut off on the side. :(

-Kelly said...

i was able to get on the link and LOVED it... thanks for that!