Saturday, July 26, 2008

Out of the Mouths of Babes - Brannon

One thing that I am trying to get better at is writing down the funny (and sometimes insightful) things that the boys say. My goal was to write them down in a journal. Well, I started doing that, and then it just has turned into a lot of post-it notes and scrapes of paper. I figured that I would also post them, but I haven't been very good at that either. Oh well! :)

But this week....Brannon gave me two gems that I had to pass along. :)

While we were eating breakfast one morning this week, my creative and imaginative son made a plane out of his Poptart. Then he said, "Look mom, I made a plane! And a tiny little Jesus could sit in it!" Ok...I don't know where he came up with that one? :)


Many of you know, I had strep throat this week. :P Yuck! Well, we were going to have our friend Dave (who's living in a hotel until they find a house and sell theirs) come over for dinner this week, but since I was sick, we decided to wait until next week. The boys LOVE to play with Mr. Dave, so they were disappointed when we told them that we would have to have him over another time when I wasn't sick. And this is what Brannon said, "Well Mom, just don't kiss him!"


Mr. Dave and the boys playing ball.


No comments: