Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moody!

On Friday, I went over to Shelley's house to let the boys play and to help her with Evan's snake cake. For some reason, Wed., Thurs. and Fri. of last week, I was in probably the worse mood that I have ever been in, and for no real reason. I am wondering if it had to do with the medicine and the steroid shot they gave me (my throat was REALLY swollen because of the strep - Brannon got to be in the room and watch mommy get a shot in her "hip"). I don't know, but I was not a fun person to be around last week! Sorry Shawn! Luckly, by the time I chilled out, let the boys play and iced a snake, I felt better. I also took some cute pictures of the Sapp and Crull boys playing.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, those are fabulous! I'll need to get those from you in full size so i can print them off. :)