Saturday, July 26, 2008

Proud Brannon

This is old... but about a month ago, Brannon's best buddy from school, Ben, had his birthday party. My thing for birthday presents right now is to have the boys help decorate the bag with drawings and stickers, and have Brannon write the names on it. They have really turned out cute, and they seem to have a fun time doing it too. This is also a good way to get Brannon to practice his writing and letter skills, because he DOES NOT have ANY patience or desire to have me teach him anything in this area. Anyway, this is Ben's birthday bag. I thought that he did a great job writing, and it was his idea to make the o in his name a smiley face. :) The back side of the bag he said he drew T-Rex claws.;) He and Ben are HUGE dinosaur fans...big surprise! I just love the picture of him showing off his handy work! I love that kid!


No comments: